jueves, 22 de marzo de 2012

Magique is everywhere PART 1


Doesnt matter where you are.
Doesnt matter when.
Just enjoy it!


Puedes ser quien eres, tienes el derecho. Disfrutar de cada momento significa apreciar los regalos del presente. Y yo estoy muy agradecida por todo lo que me ha dado. Amigos, amor, salud e historias para la vida.

In the photos you'll see:

1. Home made muffins.

2. Flowered shirt bought at MNG with this beautiful cooker spagniel.

3. My amazing mom.

4. Two flavors' cake (vanila/chocolat) I made for my gorgeous friend at her birthday. I added Lifesavers as decorations ; )

5. Popboth! New applicarion I added to my IPhone. First photo: my boyfriend and I. What do u think?

6. Andre and me at LUIS MIGUEL concert. Amazing! Even if he didnt sang 3 songs I was dying to hear!

7. At BLUES. Coolest club in Quito. Celebraring Jo's birthday.

8. At last, this adorable picture of a baby monkey :) I found cute! 


1 comentario:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow All you need is clothes