viernes, 9 de marzo de 2012

Summer looks



NAF NAF top, LANIDOR short

This are some of the outfits I wore during my summer vacations at Ecuadorian's beachs. Hope u like them!!
Which u liked the best?
Cuál les gustó más?
Le quel vous avez aimez le plus?

TO SEE MORE CLICK BELOW
PARA VER MÁS HAZ UN CLICK ABAJO
POUR REGARDER LE RESTE CLIQUEZ DE SOUS (c'est bien ecrit?)


 MNG short, MNG chemisette, NEW LOOK bag



Little thing I love soo much

 
 I wore two different sunglasses, this one are from GUESS and the other one are an imitation of RAY BAN model.

 
 This dress was bought by my mom at Dominican Republique




 PINKIE jean, MNG top and NEW LOOK bag. (The purple short sweater was a gift of my friend)




This is the most delicious juices I ever tasted in my life


 Composed by PINEAPLLE, PASSION FRUIT AND STRAWBERRIES









Really great food, sun and compagnie (Friends n boyfriend). Hope we will do it again soon. 

All photographe's credits are to Hernán Acevedo that helped me every morning.

1 comentario:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow All you need is clothes