martes, 21 de febrero de 2012

Nail polish by CHANEL



I think that Chanel has the most amazing nail polish's collection in the entire world. You can find all the colors and they are always moving with the new  fashion's tendences. I discovered them in my first trip to Paris where I felt in love for ever. Someone I really envy (in a good way) is Chiara from The Blonde Salad, she has pretty much all the nail polish that Chanel has created from us! If I work hard someday I will have it all too! ENJOY THIS AND HAVE A NICE TUESDAY OF CARNIVAL!

Creo que Chanel tiene la colección más increíble de pintauñas en el mundo. No solo amo los colores que ofrece sino también la forma del envase que lo hace especial e inconfundible. Alguién a quién envidio (en buena forma) es Chiara de The Blonde Salad, ella tiene aproximadamente todos los pintauñas que la casa ofrece. Si trabajo duro estoy segura que un día yo también tendré toda la colección.
QUE TENGAN UN HERMOSO MARTES DE CARNAVAL!

















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow All you need is clothes