martes, 12 de junio de 2012

Pink nails/ FRIENDSHIP







FIrst of all:

This is the result of a great manicure I received from the hands of my talented friend Jo. I know ur going to say that is only a classic manicure. But for me its really hard to find someone really good at this art. With her, my nails remainds perfects after one entire week or more, so its pretty amazing :)

Thank u Jo ur the master and I hope that soon I'll become your hands to practice crazy patrons and those nails arts that are so cool!!
________________________________________________________________________________
On the other hand:

Let me tell u that this is way to more than a simple manicure... I realise everyday that we have to be greatfull with ur friends. Thanks to them u r reaching your goals but beyond that ur enjoying ur life, thanks to those people, u feel safe and happy, and beleive me, that something u'll never want to loose.

SO GO AND HUG UR FRIENDS!! 

Kisses.
MARITA

SPREAD THE LOVE!!! <3


BECAUSE all is about love. Be greatful for the amazing friends u have! 

Also, love yourself beyond everything because that love will give u the straight to stand up when u'll fall.


Vahram Muratyan, I really love this artist. 
Be artist, and let your imagination blow u away.

Come on snoopy :) kisses-kisses

Be kid, be young and remember the days of childhood. Dont let those memories get older in your closet.


And always keep your nails decents, you never know who's hand r u going to shake. 

1 comentario:

  1. no se si me robaste ese esmalte pero yo tenia uno igualito y desaparecio!!

    ResponderEliminar

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow All you need is clothes