jueves, 14 de junio de 2012

Finally free

 jean, shirt and sweater: MNG/ flats: NINE WEST/ earings: ALDO/ belt: buy it in artesanal place in Ecuador

After 4 months working in a store Im free and rich lol!! Actually I was doing that in order to make money for my eurotrip!! Yes as u heard this ecuatoriana is living in julliet to Paris YEAAAH! I also going to make trips to differents countries but I'll told u later where.

Somethings that I'll not skip during my "voyage" are:

Rock en la Seine: musique festival BLACK EYED PEAS!!

Lady gaga concert, THE SHOW!

Cirque du soleil, hope so.

And well, more things that Im not sure yet but make yourself sure that u'll know it.

The most incredible thing is that after 2 long long years I finally going to see my friends that I made during my scholar exchange. SO GOOD!!

Thank u all for reading and see u soon in another post.

P.s. some photos of my day : )

1: BEER, necessary after months and months of work.

2: the view from my window in the very early morning.

3: Macarena going out in betty boo slippers. (good friend of mine

4. Jo and the little boy that we met today outside of the university. Eating delicious "cevi-choco", great ecuadorian meal!

5. And me sending to u a big kiss!!






 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow All you need is clothes