miércoles, 16 de enero de 2013

Photographer job

Traditional work in my country, this time during a trip to Cuenca


I have been always interessed in photography, I remeber having my first camera at the age of 8. It was a very tiny one but it worked. Ever since those day I have developed my love for this art and fortunetely I got my professional one (NIKON D5100) last summer. (Thanks mum) 

In order to share with the world some of the work I made this few months, and why not, before, with the other camera (Nikon bridge cant remenber which one) I have created my fan page in Facebook. 

I want to invite all of you see it and please!!! Comment, criticize, anything!! But I will really want to know your opinion. I will also improved my english this year, I know my expression is not that good (I will not even talk about my spelling), so I decided it is time to do it. 

Christmas cup cakes, I baked around 100 of them. 
 
At the Café de Guapulo in Quito 



1 comentario:

  1. I like the Cafe de Guapulo picture. The English please next time try spanishdict.com or other spanish/english translator, yes? Felicitaciones!

    ResponderEliminar

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow All you need is clothes