martes, 24 de abril de 2012

MIX OF PHOTOS


The next pictures have no order, no specific time but of course, they have a meaning. Every photo means hapiness. I say this because whenever u take a picture, u r happy doing it and that is what we want to keep in our memory: happy moments! HOPE U ENJOY IT

 My oncle´s paint

 So what do u think about my tarte, it looks like the one on the book??


 A cold afternoon at grandmom´s house

 Little perfect things





 Me and the love of my life Hernán

And for the ending this amazing "Colibrí" I saw in the Amazonie. It was hard to take the photo, it took me a lot of patience, but here is the result.

Any comments!
Have a great night u all!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow All you need is clothes